Header Ads

Header ADS

Honurs 2nd year routine 2019 (session 2017-18)


Honurs 2nd  year routine 2019 (session 2017-18) 

Assalamuakaikum, How are you all ? I think all are guys  will be well.  Today I will give you a important concept that is when the exam will start?

Look in August in 2019 are complete form fill up was completed . So as a tutor all the teacher make their routine within 40 to 45 days after complete form fill up  . So as a student al-ready you will take clear concept when the exam will start .As a  blogger I say that your exam routine will published in October first week . So you need to take your good preparation   . So best of luck for your future  .

When the exam date publish I will give you the best link in below . You will take from here . So continue with us .

I think this blog will help you.
                                                                Go in this Link 
https://i.imgur.com/jFhvFhe.jpg



No comments

Powered by Blogger.