Header Ads

Header ADS

Shortcut key's of Adobe Illustrator cc(part-1)

Shortcut  key's of Adobe Illustrator


Hello and welcome , I am Eyamin from Eyamin 360 . Today I will show you very important part that is shortcut key of illustrator . So I thinks it will very important for any one . So In this reason I am coming with it . So let's start ......... 

But at first I say something about this subject . Because it is very important for any one as I think . 

I think all people need to know what are the shortcut key of illustrator . Because we know that shortcut key helps to complete work in an early time . And if you know something about illustrator you will knowing that how important it is .

 So among all this reason I am coming with this blog . And it is my first part . And I will come again with this blog and it will second part . 

  1.       Undo  : Ctrl+Z
  2.        Redo : Shift + Ctrl + Z
  3.         Cut   : Ctrl + X
  4.         Paste : Ctrl + V
  5.         Copy : Ctrl + C
  6.        Paste in front : Ctrl + F
  7.        Paste at back : Ctrl + B
  8.        Paste on all Artboards : Alt + Shift + Ctrl + B
  9.        Paste in place : Shift + Ctrl + B
  10.        Check spelling : Ctrl + I
  11.        Open the Keyboard Shortcuts   : Alt + Shift + Ctrl + K
  12.        Open the Color Settings dialog box : Shift + Ctrl + K
  13.        Open the Preferences dialog box : Ctrl + K 
  14.        Open the Color Settings dialog box :Shift + Ctrl + K 
  15.        Paste in front : Ctrl + F

     

 So I think  It will very helpful for you as begginer or proffessional . So if you want to know this I think this blog for you . I will come again with my second part and of course it will adobe illustrator cc (part 2 ) . 


Till than Allah hafezz . 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.