Header Ads

Header ADS

Shortcut key's of Adobe Illustrator cc(part-2)

Shortcut  key's of Adobe Illustrator


Hello and welcome . I am Eyamin from Eyamin 360 . Today I am coming with an amazing topic's that is "shortcuts key of adobe Illustrator". So I was publishing my 1st part of this lesson . So in that lesson I said some requirement and I think that will be great . So if you not see it . I request you to read it and then come this lesson . So welcome again my 2nd part of this lesson . 


So let's start . 

But at first I tell something  about it . So if you asked me why you learn it ? how important for you? 

I will answer you that it is very important who want to income or learner,or a web disigner and if you want to design such as a you tube thumbneil you need learn it . So in this reason I think it will very important for you . And at first you need to learn shortcut key of keyboard . So let's start . 

          1. Create a document =  Ctrl + N
          2.Create a document from a template = Shift + Ctrl + N
          3.Create a document without opening the New Document dialog box = 
                                                                                                    Alt +Ctrl + N
          4.Open a document = Ctrl + O
          5.Place a file in the document = Shift + Ctrl + P
          6.Open the File Information dialog box = Alt + Ctrl + P
          7.Browse in Adobe Bridge = Alt + Ctrl + O
          8.Close the document window = Ctrl + W
          9.Save changes made to the document = Ctrl + S
          10.Save a copy of the document = Alt + Ctrl + S
          11.Open the Export for screens dialog box = Alt + Ctrl + E
          12.Open the Save For Web dialog box = Alt + Shift + Ctrl + S
                                     13. Package the document = Alt + Shift + Ctrl + P 
                                     14 Print = Ctrl + P
                                     15.  Exit the application = Ctrl + Q

So I think it will very helpful for you and I just think that who want to learn and work on this softower absoulately he want to know this  shortcut's key as soon as possible . So I will come with my next part any time . 

Till than ALLAH hafez .  
         



 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.