Header Ads

Header ADS

How can I learn English Easily ?


How can I  learn English Easily ?






What is English ‍and why it is important ?

English is a International Language . It is very important for any country, any state , any man who are saying his language in his own all are should need to know English . No matter he is American or Bangladeshi or Paksitani . All are should need to know English . It is very important for all other country . But our most big problem is we think it is very hard to say or read it . But looks when If will be seen that when a man go to other country and he don’t know how to talking with English . But after some day or month he could get it easily . Now he talk English easily, how can is possible ? Look It is not important to know grammatically use to talking English . If I knowing any other language mostly important who knows that’s language very quietly you have been take their manner and what he saying to other . And what he call to any things by his own language (like what he is  calling ``I eat rice’’ ) . So when you take this steps then you uses this topic with other and its trying more and  more time after some days you will noticed your success and thus you can expert from this . SO first of all you need trying hart and soul .As a result you can get it easily .   

        Why do I learn English ?
Various reason to learn English :
                1.  For communication
                2. For getting such a good job
                3.  If I go to other country for job or visiting

          How can I learn English ?


Many other way to learn English :
Among all other ways I took  5 things to learn English .


No.1 :   See English movie with subtitle :

I think it is a good way to learn English . Because we know that we learn anything easily from see that . So when I see movie we can see their talking quality their pronunciation and when see the subtitle of that’s movies so that you can summarise easily and you can speak this language easily .

No.2 -English news :
English news are very good way to learn English . Because their have a big platform . A journalist take many other topics and thus you can get easily . I think Aljajiara ,CNN are big source of it .

No.3 - Ted talks :

If you want to learn English from others conversations ted talks will best source for you . Because the speaker of  this channel they say their  topics with explanation .

So, Among all other steps What are I giving  you I Try to my best . I thinks this steps will be very helping for you . If you get good thinks I will be appreciate  you . 

Thank you for joining with me . 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.