Header Ads

Header ADS

How can I remove background with photoshop

How can I remove background 

with photoshop 

Hello and welcome . I am Eyamin from  Eyamin 360 . Today I am come with an amazing blog that is "How can you remove background with photoshop" .  



Many ways to remove background of logo or picture . So I will say something different . So let's start ........ 

  1.  If any picture which background is same you need to go select and then click color range . 
  2. Then select which color that will remove . In this time minimize the fudginess . 
  3. And then click Ok.  
  4. Then you will it select as a right thing . 
  5. Then you need to go select object and click inverse . 
  6. When you will see this object will select . 
  7. So again you need to go select options go to refine adge . 
  8. Then go selection and click new layer . 
  9. After taking this step you will see create it as a new layer 
  10. Then you will change background of any image .   

So I think this process will very easy to you . And if you try it step by you will complete your destination . So let's try and get happy . 

Thanks for watching my blog . 

ALLAH HAFEZ .  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.