Header Ads

Header ADS

Create Facebook Account

Create Your Facebook Account 



Hello, and welcome Eyamin 360 blog . Today I will learn you how can we make Facebook Account . I think it's an amazing topics, isn't it ? So Let's start .. 

But at first I ensure that this blog just for beginners not for  older. So I request you if you a beginners and who don't know how to create a Facebook account he will read this blog . So at first I will give you concept of Facebook . 

What is Facebook ?

Early 21st century: from Facebook, the proprietary name of the social networking website. So it is just an website . But It is also called Social media platform .

Who is the founder of Facebook ?  

Its creator is Mark Zuckerberg .Who  born May 14, 1984) is an American. So he is the founder of this social media . Thanks Mark Zuckerberg for kind thinking . 


So now I will learn you how can you create a fb account.

So at first you need a mobile or pc and you will download or go to  this site . You write this " Facebook log in" and when you will see options for Create Account . 


Then you need to give your first name than give your sure name. Such as (Eyamin 360) here Eyamin is the first and then 360 is the sure name . So after giving your name options then you see email or mobile number options . So if you verify your channel you need to a mobile number or a gmail . Then you will give your mobile or gmail then you have to give your age and if you a male or female you need to select it . Then click sign up options . 

After click on the sign up options now you are creating  your Facebook account . But of course you have to verifing  your account . When you go to gmail or mobile you noticed a massage with a Facebook verification code . After ensure your code now you will fully completed your account . 



I think I will understood you in this subject . 

So thanks for reading my blog .      



No comments

Powered by Blogger.